Premium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt

The perfect gift for any beauty lover the Premium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt 'tech fashion' lip gloss coffret features four megawatt miniatures of lip gloss in new limited edition shades. I tried to call friday and waited on hold for 15 min and no one answered I called this morning and waited on hold for 10 min and no one answered I tried chat and started at person 54 in line I got to number 2 and then got bumped off I started back at person number 47 and got bumped off again I am placing another call currently and have been waiting for 15 min again I am extremely disappointed at the decline in quality and customer service it has been wonderful in the past I have been ordering bundles for 5 years and I am about to completely quit i'm only calling because a package of diapers was missing out of my box what else can I do to get what I paid 100 for. I ordered the diaper wipe bundle for the first time this month I was super excited to try this company and with a 40 discount this bargain mama was thrilled I looked up my daughters size and at 27 pounds she nicely fit into the size 4 category I ordered my shipment and quickly opened a bag for home and sent one to school with her day 1 she woke up with the diaper off of her in the soaking wet bed it had cake undone because they were a bit too snug I thought it was a coincidence but it kept happening I sat on the phone and live chat for over 45 minutes waiting for help with returning when I finally got someone I was told I couldn t swap in store to a bigger size and I couldn t swap online only refund my money and reorder even with the 20 off code floating around by reordering with only a percent of my original return I d have to spend over 30 I told the customer service lady to cancel my return I cancelled my monthly bundle also the diapers were average and the wipes are great but the returns and inability to get a customer service assistant on the line in a timely manner has me going somewhere else bummerPremium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt Premium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt

Premium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

Premium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt
See another: Hot product
The Best Trending: Official product

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice The Division Social Distance Training Since 2016 shirt

Premium Baby Yoda hug Fox Racing shirt