Premium Gnome Packing Out a Unicorn shirt

It truly amazes me how companies can still allow for bad customer service I placed an order the other day so I could use my myplace cash that I had earned since I am a Premium Gnome Packing Out a Unicorn shirt frequent shopper at checkout everything was fine but after I submitted my order somehow the myplace cash had been taken off and I was charged the full amount I requested a refund of the 20 plus the tax since I had now been taxed on the larger amount instead of the smaller amount I was issued a refund of 19 99 what not only was it not the full 20 I know its not a big difference but its the principle but I was not given the tax back only a couple dollars but again the princple why should I have to pay extra for your system error I sent another request in but was told sorry you couldn't do anything sheesh. I am a white female that usually has no desire to speak my mind or indulge in drama but I just have to say this is disgusting I hope faith is no longer employed with you and I hope you give those gorgeous women an excessive apology you should be ashamed of yourselves to put someone or something like that in your management it's christmas time and I have no desire to shop anywhere near your stores thank you for your time. Just received my prise a crucial 2 5 inch ssd solid state drive thank you unicorns of love and caseking gaming megkaptam a nyereményem egy crucial 2 5 incses ssd t köszönöm unicorns of love és caseking gamingPremium Gnome Packing Out a Unicorn shirt Premium Gnome Packing Out a Unicorn shirt

Premium Gnome Packing Out a Unicorn shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Longsleeve T-Shirt For Men and Women

Premium Gnome Packing Out a Unicorn shirt
See another: Hot product
The Best Trending: Official product

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nice The Division Social Distance Training Since 2016 shirt

Premium Don’t be a sucker Rooster Merry Christmas shirt

Premium They Call Me Poppy Because Partner In Crime Makes Me Sound Like A Bad Influence shirt